John Robert Powers - Hank Ritter in Sacramento is a Fraud
John Robert Powers in the Sacramento and Roseville, Ca locations are fraudulently ripping off local consumers on a daily basis. My very close friend's daughter was taken for over 5000 dollars which in turn John Robert Powers provided her nothing in return for the amount of money they STOLE from her and her family.
The manager by the name of Hank Ritter assured them that this was a legitimate acting and modeling school but after further investigation and a thorough background check we have discovered that the man by the name of Hank Ritter who claims to be an expert in his field of modeling and acting was formerly employed as a grocery checker for the past 20 years.
My friend was also informed by Mr. Ritter that he was personally responsible for the success of Josh Duhamel and he was a student at the Sacramento location of John Robert Powers. Turns out this was a complete fabrication as Josh Duhamel was NEVER a student at JRP and following is from his official Bio as to how he was truly discovered:
When Josh was 26 years old, he worked in the construction business and it was by sheer luck that he got into the celebrity business. Josh was with his ex-girlfriend and a scout from a modeling agency in San Francisco asked him if he would be interested in modeling. Josh couldn't believe what had happened but, after realizing it was real, he decided to think about the offer. A few days later, Josh was accepted and he did a lot of commercial work, even beating out fellow model Ashton Kutcher for a place as a top model.
As you can see Josh Duhamel was discovered in San Francisco and not walking through Hank Ritter's grocery line. John Robert Powers is a complete scam which is being investigated by the Attorney General and they are a company who has zero integrity and rips people off daily. How they are able to look at themselves in the rear view mirrors of the Mercedes they are driving purchased with your hard earned money I will never know.
They are a disgrace which will eventually be shut down as you can see by all the reports but the countless children and their families who have lost thousands will continue to be their victims until this comes to pass. Do NOT fall for this cheating and lying company. You will be sorry.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Is this their Science teacher from that last review?! Isn't resisting a process server breaking the law?! She does Lyndon proud for sure as she yells "get the ***..."
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "Be awared Dr. Richard Alan Weiss of Newport beach, CA is a fraud. He will used you as a training subject without your informed consent and leave you disfigured..."
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "It was a surprised for me to find the bad service Quality of FedEx KSA, my international priority pkg delayed for 3 days because as per FedEx they got wrong..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."