John Robert Powers - Hank Ritter in Sacramento is a Fraud
John Robert Powers in the Sacramento and Roseville, Ca locations are fraudulently ripping off local consumers on a daily basis. My very close friend's daughter was taken for over 5000 dollars which in turn John Robert Powers provided her nothing in return for the amount of money they STOLE from her and her family.
The manager by the name of Hank Ritter assured them that this was a legitimate acting and modeling school but after further investigation and a thorough background check we have discovered that the man by the name of Hank Ritter who claims to be an expert in his field of modeling and acting was formerly employed as a grocery checker for the past 20 years.
My friend was also informed by Mr. Ritter that he was personally responsible for the success of Josh Duhamel and he was a student at the Sacramento location of John Robert Powers. Turns out this was a complete fabrication as Josh Duhamel was NEVER a student at JRP and following is from his official Bio as to how he was truly discovered:
When Josh was 26 years old, he worked in the construction business and it was by sheer luck that he got into the celebrity business. Josh was with his ex-girlfriend and a scout from a modeling agency in San Francisco asked him if he would be interested in modeling. Josh couldn't believe what had happened but, after realizing it was real, he decided to think about the offer. A few days later, Josh was accepted and he did a lot of commercial work, even beating out fellow model Ashton Kutcher for a place as a top model.
As you can see Josh Duhamel was discovered in San Francisco and not walking through Hank Ritter's grocery line. John Robert Powers is a complete scam which is being investigated by the Attorney General and they are a company who has zero integrity and rips people off daily. How they are able to look at themselves in the rear view mirrors of the Mercedes they are driving purchased with your hard earned money I will never know.
They are a disgrace which will eventually be shut down as you can see by all the reports but the countless children and their families who have lost thousands will continue to be their victims until this comes to pass. Do NOT fall for this cheating and lying company. You will be sorry.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Last 3 weeks ago, Sean Borca, owner and founder of the Florida Conservatory of Music declared that he was in a bind however, he would "rebuild" the studio. However, the..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "As a professional in sales and human services counseling/therapy I will make these statements not in revenge or hatred but as a concern for future customers in regards to financial..."
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "All of the sudden the sole of my left Wolverine Work Boot sole is crumbling away. The right side is in great shape but for some weird reason the left..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."
- "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..."
- "I ordered a large item from Target.com. Value approx $300. I was to receive a $20 gift certificate with my order. They asked how I wanted it..."