John Robert Powers
I am counting my blessings that I was smart enough to walk away from John Robert Powers in Westbury NY.I took my daughter there for an "audition" and "interview".
They gave me a call back time for the following day. I called and they were very interested and "accepting" her...with that, they wanted me to go back later that day with a check as they felt she needed a few classes. which was three thousand. With much thought, I called and told them it was too fast of a decision to make over night and after the holiday's were over we would consider it.
Well....how the tables turned! Their tone changed and spoke to me very rudely....Wouldn't you know I just caused my daughter to lose her spot and she might not be "accepted" back hmmmmm? they were just after that check, after all, if they wanted her that badly a month wouldn't of made a difference, but not running with check in hand did. Please Parents, don't fall into their trap, it is a scam, your child will be disappointed and you will be out a few thousand.
All you need for your child is a good, reputable agency, your child does not need acting or modeling classes, and don't accept anyone asking for money.Good Luck to all of you!107a7630 review #209304
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy. It has absolutely changed my life for the..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "Oh my lord!!! Where do I begin? First I sign up for the site over 3 years ago and made money!! NEVER have they flagged me or banned me or..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "A DEAD FLY IS FOUND ON MY 3.49$ CHICK'S SALAD WEDGE SANDWICH BOUGHT AT RICHEYVILLE'S GETGO IN SOUTHWEST PENNSYLVANIA! !!! I also had already eaten the other half!!!! ..."
- "My cat Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer this past September. We had the doctors at the Blue Pearl speciality hospital run tests, do x-rays, ct scans. The doctors said the..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."