John Robert Powers
I am counting my blessings that I was smart enough to walk away from John Robert Powers in Westbury NY.I took my daughter there for an "audition" and "interview".
They gave me a call back time for the following day. I called and they were very interested and "accepting" her...with that, they wanted me to go back later that day with a check as they felt she needed a few classes. which was three thousand. With much thought, I called and told them it was too fast of a decision to make over night and after the holiday's were over we would consider it.
Well....how the tables turned! Their tone changed and spoke to me very rudely....Wouldn't you know I just caused my daughter to lose her spot and she might not be "accepted" back hmmmmm? they were just after that check, after all, if they wanted her that badly a month wouldn't of made a difference, but not running with check in hand did. Please Parents, don't fall into their trap, it is a scam, your child will be disappointed and you will be out a few thousand.
All you need for your child is a good, reputable agency, your child does not need acting or modeling classes, and don't accept anyone asking for money.Good Luck to all of you!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- "Luftfartsskolen / Luftfartsskolen A/S / Luftfartsskolen.no / Thor Alvik. School dont care about students. - Students that file a complaint gets kicked out. Owner of school take this personal. School is alot..."
- "I am an alumni student of Star Career Academy(graduated in 2004) I went back in 2013 for a "refresher" course in phlebotomy. It has absolutely changed my life for the..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "I ordered a blue suede vest from Saks Fifth Avenue late in the season. I paid $200 and change for the vest and delivery. The item arrived in..."
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."
- "There was a rock in my food luckily I don't chew hard or I would have broken my *** tooth!!! The lady told me to stop at the first window..."
- "I am fed up with Taco Bell and their phony TV advertising. they show you a Taco 1/2 full of meat. a lie! I ordered Taco Supreme hoping to get..."