John Robert Powers - jrp
nothing happened they just a good company that people trying to say is not dont be mad because you didnt make it boo GET YALL LIFE @TAMAR.COM yall is a very good company yall see how people try to put yall down but they cant so keep discovering kids people these days be jealous why i dont know it is so ridiculous serious so it just unbeliveable so yall stop please just go out there to get your future really yall just petty go lay down some where you herd me yall sound like dummies tryin g to cuss like that helping yo problemd6724a9 review #356488
You may also like
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models. It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee. We contacted her and she gave us the information..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."