I do not know what is wrong with you people thinking that you have been scammed.JRP has never promised anyone anything other than they would help train you or your child in preparation for the modeling and acting business.
I really Like JRP and would recommend it to anyone but you have to be willing to work hard to succeed. Just like any career you have to go to school and learn before you can go out and work. I think you should go back and read your contracts because nothing is easy. My child has been with JRP for about 7 weeks and has already had 3 agent interviews, so I do not understand why anyone would say thay it does not happen.
Good luck if you think you can make it without the middle man.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Modeling And Acting School
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "They're liars, trying to do whatever they can to deny free minute plan to low income people. I faxed applications 3 times to them, mailed them 1 hard copy...."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "Office manager is horrible. Mrs. Brenda is unprofessional and unethical and should be fired as soon as possible we had doubts from the very start moving into this property..."
- "Hi, I had bought this bombshell curvatures by lashblast mascara and I have to say this is the worst mascara I had ever bought in my life. I've tried..."
- "I am on my 3rd set from Art Van. First set couldnt be fixed and was horribly made. Went back in and spent over $1000 to get an all leather..."