John Robert Powers - JRP Seattle
I do not know what is wrong with you people thinking that you have been scammed.JRP has never promised anyone anything other than they would help train you or your child in preparation for the modeling and acting business.
I really Like JRP and would recommend it to anyone but you have to be willing to work hard to succeed. Just like any career you have to go to school and learn before you can go out and work. I think you should go back and read your contracts because nothing is easy. My child has been with JRP for about 7 weeks and has already had 3 agent interviews, so I do not understand why anyone would say thay it does not happen.
Good luck if you think you can make it without the middle man.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I WAS IS AN ACCIDENT ABOUT 3 YRS AGO AND THIS SHOP CALLED WREN BODY CENTER DID THE REPAIR, I RECENTLY BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND THE TIRES WORE OUT IN..."
- "They're liars, trying to do whatever they can to deny free minute plan to low income people. I faxed applications 3 times to them, mailed them 1 hard copy...."
- "In January 2013, I had carpet installed in my three year old old. I now realized that I was taken advantage of, as the Empire Today carpet was not any..."
- "AS long as you received what you want, then fine even if it is little expensive than other. But when you received items, either defect, not as expected or broken then..."
- "Respected Sir, ..."