John Robert Powers - JRP Seattle
I do not know what is wrong with you people thinking that you have been scammed.JRP has never promised anyone anything other than they would help train you or your child in preparation for the modeling and acting business.
I really Like JRP and would recommend it to anyone but you have to be willing to work hard to succeed. Just like any career you have to go to school and learn before you can go out and work. I think you should go back and read your contracts because nothing is easy. My child has been with JRP for about 7 weeks and has already had 3 agent interviews, so I do not understand why anyone would say thay it does not happen.
Good luck if you think you can make it without the middle man.f276cc3 review #140970
You may also like
- "Luftfartsskolen / Luftfartsskolen A/S / Luftfartsskolen.no / Thor Alvik. School dont care about students. - Students that file a complaint gets kicked out. Owner of school take this personal. School is alot..."
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- "We recently had an extremely negative experience with the Barbizon Modeling School & Agency wherein they approached us in a mall last Saturday, invited our 10-y.o. daughter to a..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."