1K views

This company is an absolute SCAM! They do claim that Josh Duhmel owes his career success to them, which is a lie! I messaged him, myself, here is a photo:

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss acting school. John Robert Powers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned acting school in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at John Robert Powers.

Had an Experience with John Robert Powers?

Comments

Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more John Robert Powers - JRP cincinnati ohio John Robert Powers "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more