Be on the look out for launch model and talent JRP is behind them now.They'er all scammers.

I went in for an a audition with launch talent and model after they call me in for a second audition once I arrived there they were ready for me to sign a payment contract, and I was ask to put in a down payment to hold my spot before I can have my second audition.I went over plans and pricing and If i can read over the contract before signing and I was told no.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of john robert powers modeling service. John Robert Powers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned john robert powers modeling service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at John Robert Powers.

Had an Experience with John Robert Powers?

Comments

Then why are there so many success stories and they have been around since 1923. Perhaps you are just not happy your son or daughter doesn't have what it takes.

Houston, Texas, United States #1351120

I worked in the entertainment industry for over thirty years with years of experience as a talent agent. Not once did I ever hire or have anyone presented to me by John Robert Powers. If you are truly passionate about being an actor go with a reputable agent.

Fake fake...They don't launch careers and they are looking for money. Try talent agencies and make sure the BBB gives a rating. JRP-my rating is NO