I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money?Everybody tells us she should be on tv or modeling but I have never found anything that I thought was worth the money, its so hard to tell whats real or fake.
Does anybody no anywhere in Cincinnati, Ohio thats real and not to much?At the JRP office it seemed real there was a lot of people there my lil girl was so excited, I hope its TRUE for her
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Modeling And Acting School
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "Avoid McCluskey Chevrolet’s service department at all cost, especially if you have an older model. Technicians are incompetent; management is dishonest, abusive and unconcerned about their customers’ safety. Please disregard..."
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."