Living in Alabama with a passionate "want to be actress" is difficult.We learned of John Robert Powers while at a mall.

Yes, I will admit I was Suckered into a $!0,000, yes ten-thousand dollar Lifetime contract. The company Promised to promote our daughter and allow her to attend classes throughout her life. BS......... Found out by chance theyclosed the Birmingham office.

I've e'mailed and called over and over without response. Next step;

Contract in hand, I'm going to C-O-U-R-T!

I will not let this go.JRP look out 'cause here I come.

Had an Experience with John Robert Powers?

Comments

#192592

You might be out of luck. All of the JRP offices are independent of each other, that is why you can tell from reading all of these complaints and posts that some offices are run pretty terribly, while some seem to be okay. You should contact the corporate office about this.

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more John Robert Powers - Acting School Review from Washington, Missouri John Robert Powers "This company is an absolute SCAM! They do claim that Josh Duhmel owes his career success to them, which is a lie! I messaged him, myself, here is a photo:..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more