I am so mad!They (jrp and his assistant scam artists) tell you your going to an audition.

So, you go there and sit down and wait. jrp starts to talk about *** and then a super corny lady comes up and tells everybody that shes a talent scout and she only picks ppl from johns special talent skool.so, we look in this magazine thing and it says tht only five weeks of "lessons" costs 5 grand. thts right! 5 smackaroonies!

so it wasnt an audition for nickelodean, disney channal, or commericails! he just wanted you to pay all of ur money to go to his useless skool. So, no audition, just a scam tht will break kids hearts and crush all of their hopes and dreams by a bunch of ***, cruel scam artists. oh, and u better tell all of your friends and famiy about this huge scam!

dont pay all of ur college money on a useless skool because it wont help anything at all.trust me.

Review about: John Robert Powers Modeling Service.

Had an Experience with John Robert Powers?

Comments

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Rich Dad Education - Absolute Waste of Time and Money Rich Dad Education "I attended the Rich Dad initial real estate seminar on 1/23/16 when it was in Las Vegas. This first meeting was free of course, to lure people in. Several of..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more